- Holy Cross College (B.S. 1981);
- Suffolk University School of Law (J. D. Cum Laude 1984),
Bar Member :
- Bristol (President 1992-1993) Hartford County, and Connecticut Bar
- Member, Central Connecticut Regional Planning Agency (1985-Present ).
- Director, Bristol Chamber of Commerce (1991-93) Vice President, Legislative Division 1999-Present, Vice President School Business Partnership 1995-1998, Recipient- Fred Soliani Leadership Award 1999.
- Past Director, Central Connecticut Red Cross
- Director Bristol Hospital 1994 to present, Chairman Ingraham Manor Committee, Physical Facilities Committee, Member -Finance Committee, Development Foundation.
- President, Saint Joseph School Association 1998-2001
- Family Law/Child/real Estate
- Land Use Planning
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Probate and Estate Planning