- Juris Doctorate from University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT. ( 1999 – 2002).
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: English Literature from University of Wyoming Laramie, WY. ( 1991-1998).
Professional Experience :
- Furey, Donovan, Tracy & Daly Bristol, CT.
- Law Office of Matthew D. Dyer LLC
- Office of the Chief Public Defender,
State of Connecticut Bristol, CT
- Jon L. Schoenhorn & Associates
- University of Connecticut School of Law,
Legal Clinic: Criminal Trial Division,
- University of Wyoming, English Department
- Member, Connecticut State Bar (November 2002-Present );
- Member, United States District Court,District of Connecticut (March 2003-Presen ).
Awards Received :
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award-Clinic: Criminal Trial Division-Spring 2002.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award-Advanced Criminal Procedure-Spring 2002.